Top-rated Mid-Height Leather Safety Work-Boot with steel toe-cap & anti-penetration mid-sole from the outstanding TRAXX Safety Range of workplace footwear
Durable and comfortable, these top-rated TRAXX TR-10 Mid (semi-ankle & laced) S3 Safety Boots feature water-resistant & abrasion resistant buff-grain Barton high-quality leather uppers, breathable Cambrelle lining with padded tongues & collars and comfort anti-bacterial insole liners for all-day use. EN ISO 20345:2011 safety specification includes Steel Toe-Cap (200Joule min) and Anti-Penetration steel mid-sole. The hard-wearing & anti-static PU nitrile soles are fuel, oil, acid & alkali resistent (FO) and incorporate shock-absorbing & defined heels (great for ladder work), top-end slip-resistance (SRC) and toe & heel kickplates to further guard against abrasion. They are Heat Resistant to 300 deg.C min (HRO). These high-end boots will keep you dry and comfortable throughout the working day.
• Durable semi-ankle, laced work boots with full-grain leather uppers that are water and abrasion resistant
• Breathable Cambrelle lining with padded tongues, collars & anti-bacterial insoles for extra comfort
• PU Nitrile fuel, oil, acid & alkali resistant soles with front & rear kickplates for additional durability
• Steel toecaps and anti-penetration midsoles
• Shock-absorbing heels for comfort and support – with defined heels (great for working on ladders)
• Outsoles heat-resistant up to 300°C
• Top-rated slip resistance
Sizes Available: EU38 – EU46
CE Certified EN ISO 20345:2011 – Part 2. Safety Rating S3 plus FO & HRO
Slip rating: CE marked SRC
EU38, EU39, EU40, EU41, EU 42, EU43, EU44, EU45, EU46
There are no reviews yet.