Ultra-High quality Water-Proof & Breathable Hi Vis SECURITY JACKET incorporating the TRAXX 3-in-1 construction system:
Sizes Available: S | M | L | XL | 2XL | 3XL
Water-Proof & Breathable Hi Vis SECURITY JACKET from TRAXX. Designed for those who are first on the scene and last to leave, this shell jacket incorporates the TRAXX 3-in-1 System: 1) a durable waterproof [10,000mm] fabric, detailed with ¾” reflective tape at the hem, chest and sleeves and reflective piping along front/back yoke and sleeves; 2) a waterproof taffeta lining [10,000mm], creating a reliable barrier to blood-borne pathogens; 3) a warm 290g two-sided polyester fleece with abrasion & water-resistant panels on the collar, shoulder yoke and back of forearm.
The Hi-Viz Jacket has multiple large pockets, including a specifically designed easy access radio pocket. The Jacket is fully seam-sealed, waterproof & breathable.
The TRAXX SECURITY JACKET gained an independent laboratory pass result under ASTM F.1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Bloodborne Pathogens. It is important to note, however, that even though a garment’s materials and seams satisfy the standards of ASTM F.1671, this cannot guarantee to provide a complete barrier to all viruses in all conditions.
– Meets ANSI Class 2/ISEA 107-2004 standards
– Reflective tape at sleeves and hem
– Bloodborne pathogen resistant
– Waterproof, breathable, functional
– Fleece liner
– High performance, waterproof 10,000mm fabric
– Water resistant radio pocket Zippered utility pockets at the sleeves
– Front flap pockets
– Zippered storage pockets at left chest
– Mic loops at each shoulder
– ID panel at right chest
– Three-way adjustable hood
– Abrasion panels at shoulders
– Hook-and-loop storm cuffs
– Double-storm flap
– Elastic corded hem
– YKK zipper hardware
Colours: RED/YELLOW FLUO | BLUE/YELLOW FLUO